Who we are
Stronger is a global, fast growing brand who designs fashionable activewear for women. Our products are sold online and we are communicating with women all over the world through social media.
We believe in a healthy lifestyle with focus on physical strength as well as mental focus. Our vision is women all over the world experience an active and energetic life, inspired by great activewear inspired by nature.
By a strong presence in social media, unique product design and a brand that truly affects women, Stronger has taken a position as one of the greatest, digital brands in Sweden. We are fast growing on Instagram with 500 000 followers from all over the world. With a continued focus on our e-commerce Stronger will grow further internationally.
Head of E-Commerce´s main goal is to increase sales and conversion online, with a clear focus on growth and globalization. Developing the customer experience online by improving the online store, the skills of the team and by acting operational within the team. The go to person when it comes to developing the brand experience online.
You are responsible to develop and grow all verticals across the e-commerce channel. This includes sales, growth, the marketing toolbox, brand experience, merchandising to develop Stronger´s presence online.
We see you as an energetic person who is analytical enough to provide relevant content insights (Google Analytics and Search Console data) to challenge directions and decisions. You also understand how DTG content can lead to strategic and usable data to activate audiences across other marketing channels in collaboration with our digital marketing strategists.
The Head Of E-commerce is responsible for three out of five overall KPI´s for Stronger for the coming years.
- Responsible for the e-com sales KPI’s and goals
- Online sales responsibility at a global level, including online KPI’s, budget and profit
- Managing projects with partners and third parties in the form of developers and other relevant consultants / agencies
- Work to develop and optimize functionality, processes and flows on the site to create the ultimate customer journey
- Analyze and optimize online merchandising. Together with merchandiser make sure product images, site content and relevant updated and translated on site
- Co-responsibility for the digital marketing strategy with CMO, i.e. campaign plan, choice of marketing channels, customer acquisition, conversion optimization, loyalty, re-marketing, marketing automation etc.
- Grounding decisions with purchasing and logistics, as well as other relevant teams to constantly optimize in favor of the company's digital growth and sale KPI’s.
- Responsible for recruiting to the future e-commerce team where staff responsibility will be included