STRONGER is a Swedish lifestyle brand for women, with customers in more than 120 countries all over the world. We are determined to inspire all women to live a more active life and become stronger from the inside and out. To do that, we have combined fashion with function and created the comfiest styles for your everyday life - whether you are practicing your pigeon pose or just lounging around.
About the role
We are looking for a Head Of IT with an organized and creative mindset that is driven to find innovative solutions to problems. If you have a background in e-commerce and have the skills and drive necessary to fulfill the obligations in a high-growth, fast-paced company, we want to hear from you.
Areas of responsibility:
- Leading the tech organization including personnel responsibility, budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning of the technology.
- Responsible for mapping the business against technology in the best suitable way.
- Deciding the technology stack, languages, platforms, and third-party providers to fulfill the business in the best and most effective way possible.
- Own the technological agenda of the company
- Build on and develop our IT team
- Working with our Ecommerce Director in finding the right balance between in-house and outsourced development resources
- Structure, organize, and lead the architecture of the BI and ERP systems
- Create the start-up mentality needed to gather and strengthen every member both personally and technically
- Investigating new technologies and solutions that can take us to the next level
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity
- Originate the technical leadership to create technical solutions able to handle large-scale international e-commerce
- Spearhead IT projects to increase our market reach and improve our USP
- Manage prioritizations and implement requirements coming from the organization
- Work collaboratively with the other stakeholders to develop the IT and business
- Track, analyze, and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions
- Believes in disciplined work mixed with brilliant moments of creativity and innovation
- Acts pragmatically, respect deadlines, and understand that no one else does the job for you
- Straight forward, fast and direct in communication
- Flexible and prestige-less towards co-workers
- Positive attitude, honesty, and humility are characteristics we value highly
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to revolutionize the e-commerce industry
- Your background:
- 7+ years experience in software engineering, demonstrating a career of advancing roles with increasing responsibility, visibility, and complexity
- 3+ years experience leading a world-class engineering team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Experience from building large e-commerce businesses
- Has some kind of “continuous integration” / “continuous delivery” experience
- Proven experience in recruiting top-notch engineers
- Well rounded technical background; deep understanding of design patterns, enterprise platform architectures, web technologies with skills in the latest trends in programming languages and development techniques
- Any experience with Microsoft Business Central/ERP, Qlik sense (BI), WMS, or Data Warehousing platforms is a plus
What we offer
You will become a part of a fast-growing company surrounded by brilliant and engaged colleagues. At Stronger, we see our employees as our most important resource and together we uphold our diverse, inclusive, and fun climate full of team spirit.
Placement & Start Date
Due to the current circumstances, we are working both at the office as well as remotely. The office is situated in Stockholm, Garnisonen. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible since we plan to have this role onboard during September. We look forward to hearing from you!