STRONGER is a Swedish lifestyle brand for women with customers in over 120 countries all over the world. We are determined to inspire all women to live a more active lifestyle and become STRONGER from the inside and out. To do that, we've combined fashion with function and created the comfiest styles for your everyday life - whether you're practicing your pigeon pose or just lounging around.
About the role
Do you have great skills in juggling numbers and getting great results by driving supply & demand optimization? Are you a great communicator, using both numbers and words to engage colleagues throughout the company? Do you have experience working with supply & demand planning within e-commerce? Then you have come to the right place!
Today Stronger has a 3PL solution in Sweden for pick & pack and warehousing. We are soon about to add another warehouse in Germany. Working with two different fulfillment centers the challenge of having the right product, in the right place, at the right time increases. Your core responsibilities will be to optimize and plan inventory levels and create purchasing analyses to maximize sales at optimized cost. Plans include continuous global growth of return hubs and warehouses and you will be the first employee to handle these operations within Stronger’s new team Supply Chain & Logistics.
- Analyze and optimize inventories on all levels
- Plan for the flow of goods and create reports
- From analysis to the transaction: optimize the flow of goods
- Create reports and recommendations for Purchasing
- Create reports and recommendations for OSM
- Communicate inventory status by creating product strategies such as: High Runners, NOOS, Flow products, End Of Life
- Challenge Purchase planning with analysis of history; including sales, seasonal effects, promotions, inventory levels, etc.
- Responsible for updates in BI
- At least 5 years experience of working with international supply chain processes
- University degree in finance/supply chain
- Great communication skills both verbal and written (Swedish, English - German is a plus)
- Experience of working in ERP-systems, preferable Navision
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and numbers in general
- Experience of working within e-commerce
To succeed and thrive in the role, it is required that you are experienced and confident in your profession and that you are a communicative and social team player as the role is cross-functional. You are independent, energetic, meticulous, solution-oriented, and stress-resistant. You have great analytical abilities and like to work in a structured way to make the right priorities. With your data-driven approach, you will handle large amounts of data and ease understanding your business area both from a bird's eye view and on a detailed level.
What we offer
You will become a part of a fast-growing company surrounded by brilliant and engaged colleagues - and the cutest office doggo ever. At STRONGER, we see our employees as our most important resource and together we uphold our diverse, inclusive, and fun climate full of team spirit.
Placement & Start date
Due to the current circumstances we are following the recommendations and working remotely. However, we look forward to coming back to our oh-so-amazing office at the heart of Stockholm soon. We see that you join us in August 2021 and encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible since we have an ongoing recruitment process. We look forward to hearing from you!
Does this sound like someone you know? Tell them to apply!