Who we are
Stronger is a Swedish activewear brand that sells products through global e-commerce. We design unique and striking activewear inspired by nature and strong women.
We believe in a healthy lifestyle and empowerment from the inside and out. Our mission is to inspire women all over the world to strive to find the strongest version of themselves by living an active lifestyle. We are offering them great-looking activewear with inspiration from nature.
By a strong presence in social media as well as unique product designs Stronger is now one of the biggest and fastest-growing brands in Sweden. We have 600 000 followers on Instagram from all over the world.
Purpose of role:
Coordinate and project manage all photoshoots held by STRONGER. This includes booking photographers, models, MUA, studio, location scouting, setting timelines, and estimating costs.
Be STRONGER’s on-set project manager for both studio shoots and location shoots Ensure that content creation processes run reliably and efficiently. Plan and organize production schedules. Estimate, negotiate, and establish budgets and timelines internally and with external partners.
- Manage location + studio photoshoots, campaign + E-commerce
- Create shooting schedules and estimate costs
- Make sure that the production runs according to schedule and manage the production team
- Hire crews and contractors, and negotiate rates of pay (Models, MUA, photographers, stylists)
- Arrange location + studio bookings and any necessary permissions
- Lead the casting process and manage daily contact with agencies
- Make styling and arrange fit session with models
- Arrange and manage props
- Responsible for photo samples, place orders and follow up with our buying team, preparing samples for the shoot, steaming, and packing
- Book travels and accommodation
- Together with the Art Director ensure brand alignment in choice of models, location
- Initiate and manage relations with brand ambassadors such as models, athletes, influencers
- Ensure all shoots are within budget
- Team leader Content Creation
- Art Director
- Head of Influencer Marketing
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in marketing and brand management
- Experience from sports and/or fashion
- Organized with a good ability to plan and structure
- Resourceful and a natural problem solver
- Prestigeless and flexible
- Good communicator and team player
- B driving license
- Fluent in English written and spoken
This role is for you who love the feeling of rolling up your sleeves and contributing where it’s needed to reach the goals. Whether it’s planning and budgeting full projects, steaming clothes for a shoot, or preparing snacks for the team to keep everyone's energy levels high. This is your project to manage and you understand that it is just as important to keep track of the photo samples as it is to pitch the locations for the Creative Director.
Work with us
Our office is situated in the central parts of Stockholm. At the office, you will be welcomed by a team working with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and you will be a part of our exciting journey. It is a young team of people working with product development, marketing, content creation, e-commerce, and customer care.
If you join us, you will get the opportunity to grow with us and to make an impression on the market. We are looking for you who are willing to work hard to reach your personal goals together with Stronger.
Apply for this role by attaching your CV and personal letter here. Tell us why you want to work with us at Stronger!
We look forward to receiving your application!